Thursday, May 04, 2006

My photography, gear etc

I am an amateur photographer and I am a serious amateur. I love the art as well as technique. My trips exclusively for photography are

Yelagiri Hills (2003 Feb)
Moonar (2003 June)
Everglades (2003 Dec and 2004 May)
New York (Nov 2004)
Niagara Falls (Oct 2005)
Clearwater, Caladesi Island, Honeymoon Island, Fort De Soto Part etc
Numerous trails in and around Tampa

I was using film (Nikon F80) until 2004 December. Then I got serious in digital and went for Nikon D70.

For the best source of reviews, technique and cameras you can check the site
Ken Rockwell

Ken Rockwell's passion for life reflects in his work and in his website. He never hesitates to call spade a spade. I recommend to bookmark his site. Also support him by donating however smaller/ bigger you can. I know how hard it is for one individual to host a website and keep it current.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post the photos also .. so that we can see the pictures..

Cva