Sunday, July 30, 2006

Evening at Florida

This is one the the 200 photos I took to test my new lens- a Nikkor 18-55mm DX. I managed to take all my earlier pictures using my film lens Nikkor 24-85mm AF-S on D70 body. But I choose to buy a new and light weight 18-55 for more flexibility and that little extra wide angle. This lens is very good, light and is one of the best SLR lens for such a low price ($154 + shipping). It delivered more than I expected in all my test shots. I got this from www.bhphotovideo.com where I have been buying all my photographic goods since I came USA 3 years back. Eager to capture the beauty of Great Smokies with my new tool. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raccha Racch gaa vunnayi photos nee SLR camera tho.

I too want to explore the world like the way you did.
.... KANTH