Monday, April 28, 2008

One phone number forever

One of my friends referred me to a service called GrandCentral
You can reserve a phone number and it will be your phone number forever. Once registered, if anybody calls on that number ALL phones you registered with that will get a simul-ring. I found it very useful.

Apart from all the great features of this service, what I am impressed about most is it's superb account management page. It is a treat to see everything visually clear and crisp. One of the best usable websites I used.

I found that this company is acquired by Google back in July 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay

SRIKANTH KONDETI said...

Yes Vamsi. When I was in bench last time, my friend was using that one.So NO need to worry about mobile incoming minutes.

Its really good service. But no they have stopped the invitations as Google acquired.