Monday, July 28, 2008

Wildlife and Conservation Photographic Expedition

One of the things I always wanted to do is a photography workshop. First I thought of trying Ken Rockwell's Rt 66 Tour. I almost booked for 2008 tour but my wife's situation did not allow that.

I came across Kalyan Varma's, a wildlife photographer's site through Indira's blog. He also conducts this workshop. Though bio-diversity is better in USA in large national parks, I might participate in India rather than at USA since in India forests disappear faster than in USA . Apart from that I love Western Ghats. So, my next India trip should include this Wildlife and Conservation Photographic Expedition.

2 comments:

sukumar said...

Interesting find Vamsi. Not sure i can do this with a young baby at home. I think those that can will find this a very enjoyable one. Longtime back i did a Nilgiris trek and i really loved it.

Vamsi said...

Yes Sukumar. I love Nilgiris. The Wellington area and the toy train ride is unforgettable. I also enjoyed the safari into the national parks.